The mail reads:
We are a group of 4 like-minded people-
1. Gajraj Rao- Director (Code Red Films)
2. Subrat Ray- Producer (Code Red Films)
3. Manish Bhatt- Creative Director (Renowned Ad agency)
4. Raghu Bhat- Creative Director (Renowned Ad agency)
Apart from doing our routine jobs of creating TV commercials for our regular corporate
clients , this year we have created a three minute short film / music video titled �Hostel� for a highly relevant social cause.
Before reading further we would request you to click the link below to watch the film.
If you are really moved after watching the film please click the link below to fill up the online form.
If possible forward this mail to your relatives, friends and colleagues.
You can also send your feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
And here is the 5th week: Update of the "Hostel(Holi)" film..
1) More than 1,40,000 views of the film on YouTube within 5 weeks...( last highest views of any Indian TVC on Youtube was around 30,000 )
2) Countless people have filled up their Eye Pledge forms online..including many prominent people from corporate world e.g.Sameer Suneja of Perfetti, Ajay Kaul(CEO, Domino)...
3) Numerous people including even NRIs from remote countries of the world have sent positive feedback about the film...
4) An Official from UN Headquarters has shown interest in this project...
5) WHO(World Health Organization,
6) CPA- Commonwealth Parliamentary Association,
7) European Eye Bank Association is considering to support this project across
8) A Scottish Govt Executive is also in talk to promote the campaign there...
9) After seeing the film, one of the employees of Infosys is forming a volunteer group to spread awareness about eye donation. They would start with organising an eye donationcamp within their company.
10) After watching this film, Partho Bhowmick (who had initiated project-
www.blindwithcamera.org showcasing the work of the blind photographers ) has planned to screen the HOSTEL film in his forthcoming exhibition "Beyond Sight" at Zenzi, Bandra from first week of May 07.
11) Rotary Club of Bombay Hills South & ARPAN ( A Non Profit voluntary organisation) have come forward to provide the field work required locally for this Eye Donation project, after watching this film.
12) After watching the film, Maheshwari Pragati Mandal(which has 6500 members in Mumbai) now wants to voluntarily accelerate the registrations for eye donation by exhibiting the film in their programmes.
13) Bollywood legend & the Biggest superstar Mr Amitabh Bachchan has donated his voice to the film after watching it.
14) Lots of other Celebrities like Shankar Ehsaan Loy, Rimi Sen, Pooja Ghai, Koel Purie, Kartika Rane, Amrita Arora, Gul Panag, Sharman Joshi, Ashish Vidyarthi, A K Hangal, Piyush shah(cinematographer), Vidya Sagar( Tamil Music composer),Tippu(Tamil singer) have already donated their eyes after watching this film &/or have come forward to talk inspiring words about the film & the cause in front of camera... (click the links below)
Shankar Ehsaan Loy:
A K Hangal:
Vidya Sagar(Tamil Music Composer):
15) Indian Channels like Zoom, MTV Network, India TV Network, CNN IBN Network,
16) An NRI corporate is planning to sponsor the airing of the film in UK TV channels.
17) We initially thought the film is only designed to appeal Indians...But To prove its universal appeal Recently the film has won BRONZE as Best Public Service communication across Asia pacific...in Asia Pacific Advertising festival at
17) Radio channels e.g. Radio Mirchi, Big FM etc playing the song of the film on their stations.
18) Movie Halls have asked for the reels of the film to play on their screens
19) Malls have demanded to screen the film on their LCDs.
20) we have launched an exclusive website for this project : www.giftavision.com
Manish Bhatt-91-9223231716 or 91-9820606210
YouTube Link of the film:
Link of the Eye Donation Pledge Form:
This project is initiated by:
CODE RED FILMS PVT LTD.
3/4, 2ND FLOOR,
YASHODHAN CO-OPERATIVE SOC.,
19TH ROAD, KHAR(W),
This project is supported by:
EYE BANK ASSOCIATION OF